< [Body lotion review] BIO-PIEL / How to get rid of back acne / Recommended body lotion >

 < [Body lotion review] BIO-PIEL / How to get rid of back acne / Recommended body lotion >



It is BIO-PIEL body lotion my husband uses.
It is a brand that I have been using well since the past. (I used HOMME of JSOOP before, too.)
Unlike normal body lotion, moisturizing is basic,
It contains phytoncide(cypress water), which has a strong antimicrobial effect,
It is good for itching and calming skin.
In particular, it was good for relieving the back acne of husband.



I use it because of pimples on husband's back,
but the ingredients are also mild so I use it well.
Comprised of EWG "Green grade" components, it is dependable.



Since I got pregnant, I've been searching for anything. The same applies to all components. HAHA… J There are more cautions than had been thought.


BIO-PIEL PETIT ATO BODY LOTION
It is an unusually rustic, yet refined feeling.
The use makes me feel tremendously moisturized!!!


It looks like normal body lotion.


It is unfortunate that the pictures do not represent well,
It doesn't feel sticky when applied, but rather creamy and soft.
It really feels full of moisture.
Actually, it is called body lotion,
but personally, I think it is okay to apply it to my face.
And the ingredients, too... It feels like a moisturizing cream.

The scent of body lotion is like that of a forest. HAHA J
If phytoncide has a scent, does it feel like this?
I searched for this, I think also good for acne skin.

I thought I'd try this on my face.
The method of use shows that it can also be used as a sleeping pack.
Come to think of it, it feels like a sleeping pack!! (Eureka!!)
It feels like a chewy and moisture sleeping pack.
It felt like I saw it from somewhere,
but it is similar to the best selling product of Etude House, which is filled with water and collagen.

I'm also quite satisfied with its 5 lock moisturizing ingredient and cypress water contained in bodylotion.
It's so good both in ingredients and at price.

Recently, I tried to take care of my skin which I had neglected.
Frankly speaking, it is funny to say, "Care".
I was posting about body lotion when I saw a rough, dry part of my body.
Let's try body lotion on this part!
I'm ashamed of myself, but ... It's my heels.


I don't give a shit about this.
And my body is naturally dry. HAHA J
(excuse)

How did I leave it to this?


I tried this BIO-PIEL that was full of moisture.
Wow. Feel a sense of freshness!!


My dry skin calmed down in an instant.


Before and after using BIO-PIEL. HAHA J
Of course with body lotion, you can think your skin looks relaxed for only that moment.
However, it stays that way for a long time.
It is not momentary moisturizing, but stays as if it is locked for a long time.
Because of this point, I thought that it was the perfect product for me who is lazy.
Sure, it would be more effective if I kept on using,
but I'm too lazy.
It is also a good body lotion that contains as many as five kinds of moisturizing ingredients.

1. It increases the moisture on the skin < Amino acid >
2. It reduces the dryness of the skin < Lecithin >
3. It absorbs 1000 times the moisture of its own volume < Hyaluronic acid >
4. Draw moisture and form a moisturizing layer on skin < Glycerin >
5. It moisturizes the skin and increases the elasticity < Squalene >

While searching for ingredients,
I was surprised that lecithin was similar in name to retinol.
but it is entirely harmless and does not need to worry.

It is also effective for acne because it contains cypress's ingredient.
My husband who has pimples on his back is also using well.


My husband's back is so clean that I don't have any problems these days.
(It's the shoulder.)
Now it has only the scars on its back and is spotless!
It is also effective for my husband who has acne skin, and for my dry skin.

It can be considered expensive for body lotion,
but the more you use it,
the capacity, the components, and the effect, so it is the product I want to recommend.

Post written based on the author's review, received free support for the product.



Korea Beauty Blogger : Bakiseongi





댓글