< [Body lotion review] Recommended body lotion, Body lotion for moisturizing in winter >

 < [Body lotion review] Recommended body lotion, Body lotion for moisturizing in winter >



I've been told it's cold for a while, but it's completely terrible.
I can't go out because it's cold. I hope it will be warm spring soon. J

The worst enemy for my body in winter is dryness!!
After shower, skin gets dry and cracks… If you don't apply body lotion, sometimes you feel itchy all over your body.
Because of this, I sometimes scratch my skin and sometimes I even have skin trouble.

In this case! There is a body lotion to give the body oil, moisture, and control to balance.
Let me introduce this body lotion from now on~ J


“Before I go to sleep, Relax your skin comfortably, feel a moist skin when you go out! BIO-PIEL PETIT ATO BODY LOTION”

Contains purified water and an extract of Japanese cypress. Japanese cypress extract is said to have excellent soothing effect on the skin.
So, it helps calm down dry and sensitive skin comfortably.

Also, non-drying force! Ceramide NP. This reduces skin barrier hardening and reduce loss of moisture. And it has the effect of protecting the skin from external stimuli.

Body lotion also has hyaluronic acid.
This increases the amount of moisture stored in the skin, which helps keep healthy skin healthy~


BIO-PIEL PETIT ATO BODY LOTION is non-stimulating and very mild.
However, it has a strong anti-bacterial effect and skin soothing effect.

The design of the case of the product is also clear and clean white.  So I really like it from the first time I saw it. J
Capacity is 400ml and the price is $ 41.75. J


EWG grade is a scale made by a non-profit environmental civic organization called
Environmental Working Group in the U.S. with aims to classify cosmetic ingredients to 10 and suggest safe ingredients.

Plants natural origin, persistence to keep skin moisturized, and green grade stability!
With this body lotion, wouldn't you be all right with this winter? J


This body lotion has a 5 LOCK function that does not allow time for drying.
So it maintains a moist and mild moisturizing feeling.
And an unbalanced oil and water skin, sensitive skin and its calming effect for the skin that is dry and has atopic dermatitis.
These are due to environmentally friendly ingredient.


Its texture is neither too light nor too heavy,
and it feels quite dense.


I think my legs are glossy.
It has good moisturizing properties and is not sticky.
And I think skin troubles have been reduced by using it for several days.


The back of the hand is also very dry often, but when I applyed for "BIO-PIEL PETIT ATO BODY LOTION", it made me feel smooth like a child's hand. J

*Be careful of dirtiness*


I've made the pictures smaller. Please don't click. HAHA J

Ah ~ This is the foot of the problem husband. There was a great stir as if I had gone through the cold snap of winter alone. HAHA
I put body lotion on my husband's body after he took a shower, so he loves. J

After taking a shower, it is effective to apply body lotion within five minutes.
And it is more effective to apply it before you go to sleep than in the morning.
It makes the skin feel relaxed at night, so it feels like being refreshed in the morning.

In part where it is too dry, apply it again to increase the effect.
And you can feel better effects if you apply it with oil, etc.


BIO-PIEL PETIT ATO BODY LOTION
The body lotion is also available at "Watsons" stores nationwide (in Korea).
And there are also lots of products such as shampoo, hairpack, and cream.

Post written based on the author's review, received free support for the product.



Korea Beauty Blogger : Sangsan(dosz)

댓글