< [Ampoule review] Recommended ampoule, Moisture bomb hyaluronate ampoule, It's a review of BIO-PIEL that I believe in and use~ >

 < [Ampoule review] Recommended ampoule, 

Moisture bomb hyaluronate ampoule, 

It's a review of BIO-PIEL that I believe in and use~ >


Moisture bomb hyaluronic acid ampoule!
It's a review of BIO-PIEL that I believe in and use!
BIO-PIEL Barrier Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule


Hyaluronic Acid..
If you're interested in skin care, you've probably heard it once!
Hyaluronic acid is included for products that emphasize moisture.
If you told me that there was a product with 100 % of this hyaluronic acid in it, would you believe it?



BIO-PIEL Barrier Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule 50ml

Hyaluronic acid has excellent storing ability of moisture.
This is enough to attract moisture from the air~
It can store about 1,000 times the volume of its own. That is why it is called a moisture bomb!

Once absorbed by the skin, this substance acts as a strong moisture filling.
As a result, the skin's moisturizing texture is improved, and gives skin elasticity and gloss.

In particular the moisture!
It has such a great moisture feeling that if it has dry skin, it should be used! 


It is hygienic in the type of spuit and has a low level of air exposure,
therefore, it is less likely to spoil. 


It is a slightly viscous texture.
It's not sticky, but it felt concentrated, right? 



I tried applying an ampule to the back of my hand.
As soon as I applied the hyaluronate ampule, I felt moist!


If you look at the photo after use, you can see that your skin is glossy.
In this way, make a moisture barrier on your skin and keep your skin fresh for 24 hours.
There is also an effect to keep moisture from escaping from the skin. J

At first, It said my skin might feel a little bit tight after use, but I didn't. J
I felt a touch of elasticity on my skin. 



Every morning .. I'm really busy... But if you don't have good make-up, you're really upset, aren't you?
And our mind becomes more urgent..
So I tend to care a lot about the skin care packs,
which I loved because this ampoule felt moistened, just like they did with a moisture pack!
After washing the face, it is good to use toner to clean the skin,
apply a moderate ampule and pat the skin.
It is also good for sensitive skin like me.
Just looking at the courage of the product makes me feel moist. J

And that concludes the review of BIO-PIEL Barrier Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule.
Have a nice weekend~ J

Post written based on the author's review, received free support for the product.


The source of posting : https://blog.naver.com/zzoa1229/221200382900

Korea Beauty Blogger : Bomayoung

댓글